June 23, 2013

Islam in a Nutshell Brochure

The Counter Jihad Coalition in California put together a brochure entitled "Islam in a Nutshell." Here's what the creators of the brochure said about it:

What we have found is that many people still do not know Islam. And they do not want to take much time to learn it. This simple short brochure gives a good summary about the doctrine in 10 minutes of reading.

I always carry some with me wherever I go. And pass them out at church, work, grocery store, cleaners, etc. My cleaners today asked me for more as he said people like them.

This is a simple tool you can use. Print out the PDF documents, fold them into brochures, and keep them handy. It provides good information with brevity, and web addresses for more information.

Islam in a Nutshell (PDF document)

No comments:

Post a Comment